Thursday 13 February 2014

Time Out DT call reminder and Valentines!

Happy Friday Eve,

There is one week left for you to enter out DT call at TIME OUT. So pop over to our blog here to check out the details.

I finally got around to making my hubby a Valentine's card. I have CASology to thank for inspiring me to create this card. This week the code word is 'Bold'. Immediately a few ideas came to mind and yesterday I shared a very bold card with you. Today my 'bold' is more subtle but it is still there! I decided to go with this bold 'together' stamp in neon blue. I think this colour combined with the grey and sweet sentiment is perfect for my hubby.



The stamps are all from Avery Elle and the popped up die is from Simon Says Stamps

I am going to enter this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp-we love stamps
CASology-bold
Make My Monday-love is in the air
The Male Room-male Valentine

Have a fun day x

17 comments:

  1. Love the bold blue on the subtile card! Have a fun day, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that sweet little speech bubble. The world and the sentiment below are placed perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is fantastic Sandie love the bold speech bubble.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Gorgeous speech bubble!!! Love the subtle colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of this, great job... Thank you for joining us this week at MMM, Laura DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Killer masculie card -- love all that white with the pop of blue-- Thanks for joining in with The Male Room~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card. Love the simple and elegant look. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an original Valentine's design! I really like this, so perfect for a man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, great design, love the 'understatedness' of it, perfect for a man. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic, Sandie! Love the design and colours chosen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfectly masculine...lucky Callum! Happy Valentine's Day and have a lovely weekend ... together!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, Sandie ... that fantastic blue in the sweet speech bubble against the subtle soft grey ... it's simply fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, Sandie! I love this layout you use a lot -stamping in bottom corner- and the stamps and sentiments you've used here are perfect together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pop of neon blue! Such a great way to add colour to a guy card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great CAS male valentine. Thanks for joining us in The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete

//