Sunday 23 February 2014

WOW!!

I hope you are all having a fun Sunday.

I have a card today that I made for the latest challenge at Fusion. I have been thinking of ideas for this challenge for over a week now and in the end I have gone in a completely different direction that I had planned! This is probably because last week I won a voucher in the Uniko Studio blog hop and my stamps arrived very quickly and obviously I had to have a play!

It is my nephew's Birthday soon and the new Explosion! stamp seemed ideal for a teenage boy. So I have used the sketch at Fusion to come up with this:


This was a really fun card to make!


Enjoy the rest of your day x





13 comments:

  1. Sooo funny, so funny, clean and so cute at time,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sandie, this is fantastic!! Love it!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for winning goodies at Uniko, Sandie ... how fabulous! This is such a cool card ... love how you did the background stamping and used colour on the popped up wow! Perfect for a teenage nephew! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulously fun card, Sandie ... and perfect for a teen boy!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really does have the WOW factor, thank you so much for directing me here this morning :) it has got my Monday off to a fabulous start. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch, Sandie. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how the yellow and purple pops right of the card! Think it is a great card for a teenage boy... Enjoy your day, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is a fantastic take in the sketch, original and cool design, so suitable for a young man!

    ReplyDelete

  9. Sandie, wow is right! This card is so cool! I love the pop of color against the gray. Love, love, love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card for a young guy! I love this technique of coloring in just one image... Really makes it pop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So bold and FAB, Sandie! Love the two colors you picked too ... a fun and different pairing. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo-hoo, Sandie ... congratulations on your HM at Fusion ... wow! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This took u a while but u indeed came out with a stunning idea :) thank you for sharing with Fusion !! I like the pop of yellow :)

    ReplyDelete

//