Thursday 27 February 2014

Time Out New Design Team!

Happy Friday Eve,

I am just popping in today to direct you to meet the new Design Team at Time Out Challenges

We had a lot of wonderful entries and it was very hard to choose the 4 extra team members we were looking for. Nonni and I finally made our choices this week and if you pop over to Time Out you will get to meet the new designers and I am sure you will agree they are all fabulous.

2 weeks to go before our first challenge....so keep watching this space!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you don't read the answer, but on my last card the stamp is the dancer and used a stencil from a dutch firm on the background plus I've made a stencil out of paper with a circelpunch; used that to sponge trough... I was getting totally inky with that card... Have a fun day, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//