Thursday 6 February 2014

Time Out DT Call reminder and more Rainbows!

Today I wanted to remind you that there is still time for you to join in the DT call at Time Out. You just need to make a paper crafting project that is based on the theme Love and/or Friendship. You have until the 20th Jan to join in. If you click here you will find out more details and also see a fabulous card by DT member Lynn that I am sure will inspire you to join in!

And here is my second card for the 'rainbow' challenge at Less Is More



This time I have used a different combo of sentiments from the stamp set 'butterbows' from CAS-ual Fridays and combined them with this splash stamp from STAMPlorations.

Have a great Friday Eve xx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Sandie, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a winner!! I think this might be one of my favorite Sandie cards ever! So creative and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous rainbow

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super stunning card, Sandie. We're having some spectacular storms here... still waiting for the pretty rainbow.
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do these rainbow colored cards so well, Sandie. To me no design ideas come to mind using these colors, even though you make it seem so simple:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kinda card!
    Terrific

    Manfi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the rainbow of colors creates such fabulous movement on this card. I absolutely love it...and the pink/purple cardstock background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow, Sandie, this is sooo pretty - a real eye-candy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wohooo that rainbow is so attractive :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep to the sentiment, Sandie ... this really is such a pretty rainbow! Love the swooshy-ness of the colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry that I'm so late in visiting this time!
    This is lovely and what a terrific sentiment!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card Sandie and love your rainbow, CAS perfection

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

//