Pages

Thursday, 18 April 2013

CAS-Colour and Sketches

I am so pleased to back on the DT for CAS-Colour and Sketches. I had a little break but I am back and super excited to see all your cards. And this week we have this fab colour combo for you:


You can use colours that are as close as you can to these. And remember this challenge is for cards only.
 I decided to make a square card for a change and this is what I came up with:


I masked off an area using post it notes and stamped these chevrons, die cut the butterfly then stamped it and just added a gem.
Nice and simple but I love the way it came out. Take a peek at the wonderful cards from our DT here and then get stamping my friends!

I am also entering this into the following 'wings' challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity
Cards in Envy

10 comments:

  1. Love how you masked off the chevrons...perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! These are definitely your colours, my friends. You work them well.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Sandie - gorgeous butterfly - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design is great, Sandie! Love the stamped chevron border!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandie a really fun card! I love the vibrant purple.
    Now i want to email you about the question you asked me about my post but I don't have an email addy. Send me an email at jtmcneely@rogers.com so I can respond. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely thinking of you card! Love the chevron border. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Sandie! Love the masking - great technique for a CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those chevrons turned out great! You made the colours look so funky. fab card Sandie!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful CAS Design and I love the combination of the chevrons with your beautiful butterfly. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards In Envy.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete

//