Thursday 18 April 2013

CAS-Colour and Sketches

I am so pleased to back on the DT for CAS-Colour and Sketches. I had a little break but I am back and super excited to see all your cards. And this week we have this fab colour combo for you:


You can use colours that are as close as you can to these. And remember this challenge is for cards only.
 I decided to make a square card for a change and this is what I came up with:


I masked off an area using post it notes and stamped these chevrons, die cut the butterfly then stamped it and just added a gem.
Nice and simple but I love the way it came out. Take a peek at the wonderful cards from our DT here and then get stamping my friends!

I am also entering this into the following 'wings' challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity
Cards in Envy

9 comments:

  1. Love how you masked off the chevrons...perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! These are definitely your colours, my friends. You work them well.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Sandie - gorgeous butterfly - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This design is great, Sandie! Love the stamped chevron border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandie a really fun card! I love the vibrant purple.
    Now i want to email you about the question you asked me about my post but I don't have an email addy. Send me an email at jtmcneely@rogers.com so I can respond. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely thinking of you card! Love the chevron border. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Sandie! Love the masking - great technique for a CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those chevrons turned out great! You made the colours look so funky. fab card Sandie!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful CAS Design and I love the combination of the chevrons with your beautiful butterfly. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards In Envy.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete

//