Wednesday 17 April 2013

Have a fabulous day!

Hello stamping friends, I hope you are all having a fabulous day and have had some time to create!

I was working on the household budgets and after a few hours of number crunching I needed some time for stamping therapy. I was really in the mood to just stamp, no die cuts, no masking, just plain old stamping. And luckily this weeks colour combo at colour Q came to the rescue. I just loved it and knew it would be perfect for the therapy I needed! What do you think of this combo?


Isn't great. And all I needed to do was get out inks in these colours and a couple of my favourite stamp sets and get playing. I used my much loved flower sets from PTI and Paper Smooches and just mixed and matched. I remembered this card I had seen a few weeks ago by Tracey McNeely and loved how she had stamped just one corner. I decided to case Tracey's card with my own stamps, the colour q colours and some extra texture. I added brads and buttons and use my linen embossing folder to give me the texture I wanted. Thanks Tracey for the inspiration. And here is my card:


I have to say after making this card the household budget has been forgotten and it is time to relax.....what would we do without the 'stamping therapy'??

And as this card uses PTI stamps and their embossing folder plus has lots of texture I am going to enter it into the 'texture' challenge at A Passion for Papertrey.
Also as the card is mainly stamping I am going to enter it into the 'anything goes' challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More

Hope the rest of your day is fabulous x

11 comments:

  1. Just lovely Sandie - perfectly CAS and gorgeous colours too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie such a beautiful card, and thank you for the shout out my friend. Those PS flowers are awesome, you just enabled me. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than pure stamping. This is lovely. Love the linen impression plate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That linen folder gives great texture! I love your choice of colours and the layout you created! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Your fave folder back in action...and so beauifully CAS.How do you do it?!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandie, just had to tell you I LOVE this card, fabulous job hun! Love the bright cheery flowers, texture and sweet accents!
    Hope you're keeping well, take care, {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a brilliant example of a clean and colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The embossing really finishing it off. The stamps are great and it's fun to use mainly stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card, Sandie, thanks for sharing with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fun card, thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week! I have candy up for grabs on my blog, so please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous Sanidie! I love the way the flowers are clustered along the top and all that fab texture. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at ATS&M and congrats on joining our DT team - so excited for us to have you. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete

//