Tuesday 9 April 2013

Muse #12

At the Muse Club I loved the design of the inspiration card here by Therese. I decided to follow the design just changing up a few things. I went for a small square card as I wanted the design to almost fill the page and here is what I came up with:


I have coloured the die cut with promakers and just stamped the leaves onto this pink swirl card base.
If you haven't played along at the Muse Club I urge you to join in the fun, you get to visit each others blogs and really do get to see some fabulous cards.

I will also be entering this into the 'die cut' challenges at:
Lexi's Creations
Stamp and Create

And here is Therese's card



Happy Stamping x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the inspiration photo Sandie. I love the beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie this is a really pretty card, I love the colors you used for the flower, very striking! Thank you for your very sweet comment on my blog, I was truly touched by your words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the two shades on the blossom and the rounded corners. Beautifully inspired by the Muse - thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love how your gorgeous image fills the card but you still have the cas look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful take on Therese's card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty, great take on Therese's card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how your design fits the space! Love these colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandie, this is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an elegant card! Lovely flower - I like how you've placed it slightly over the edge - and I like the detail of the rounded corners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very classy...understated elegance! Another fab piece, my friend!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, love the tones on the leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do flowers so beautifully, Sandie, this is just a delight ... gorgeous vibrant colours and a bold design ... splendid! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful flowers and a beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'punches/dies' challenge!

    ReplyDelete

//