Saturday 21 April 2012

Girls just wanna have fun!

A girlie card today for my niece Holly. Her Birthday is at the beginning of May. She has just started to try out make up so I knew my 'bath time' rubber stamps from 'Cathie Shuttleworth designs' would be perfect for her. And I wanted to make it girlie but not go for the obvious pink so I went for lilac and purple with a few gems. I just love this fabric ribbon-I picked it up at a local shop-what a find! The sentiment is a freebie from scrap-a-licious-times. I used promakers 'ochid' for the colouring.


And here is a photo of Holly (on the left) and her sister Chloe on holiday recently-I think they have been trying out the make-up!!

I will be entering my card into the following challenges:
fashionista anything for girls
paperpretties cards for girls
Bunny Zoe Crafts ribbon or twine

Have a good weekend x

2 comments:

  1. Great card for a teenage girl and I love the colours. Thanks for joining us in the first Fashionista Challenge and I hope you will continue to have fun with us.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bunny Zoesa this month!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

//