Monday 23 April 2012

What's cooking?

Just popping in with a very quick post today to share a Birthday card I made today for my neighbour. He is a chef and I wanted to make card for him using chef's hat. I played around with lots of complicated designs but in the end opted for this CAS design because I felt it reflected the crispness of chef's white........before they start cooking! On refection I should have used checked blue paper but here is what I came up with:


Very plain and simple but the effect I wanted.

I am going to enter this into the 'boy' challenges at:

4 Craft Chicks
Crafty Anns
Crafty Boots

Have a good day x


5 comments:

  1. Lovely crisp design, I think it really suits your CAS layout. Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, such a great CAS card.

    Thanks for making our Boys Dig It challenge so special.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer @ 4 CCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing our Boys Dig It challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the cards. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

//