Tuesday 3 April 2012

I'll drink to that!

Today my card is for a friend's Birthday and she does love a glass of red wine. The sentiment was designed for me by Paulette at Create with TLC.  I just love it and is so perfect for so many of my friends and family.

I could do with a glass of red right now as I have again been in the dentist chair for a nasty extraction. Still, it is done now and I will just have to wait until cocktail hour for a vino...........is it 5pm anywhere???

I had problems getting a wine glass stamp but ended up getting this image and then paper piecing some red card to make the red wine........I think this is a French Burgundy!!

I will be entering this into the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant-clean and simple
2 Sisters-Birthday Fun
Drunken Stampers-I'll drink to that (how perfect for my card!!)

And I hope you all enjoy a glass of red tonight!


5 comments:

  1. Sandie, this wins as my all time favorite card you've made! I love your paper piecing, the sentiment...and the placement/size of your gems. Truly gorgeous! And of course..it's always 5 o'clock somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out wonderfully~!
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my kind of card!! Great design and sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I do love a little red myself. Thanks for joining us for 2 Sisters birthday fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

//