Wednesday 11 April 2012

Very Cas!

Today my card is very CAS and I loved making it!

I have been following the runway inspired blog for a while but to date I haven't seemed to have been able to make a card that I was happy with. But when I saw this weeks photo an idea popped into my head:

First here is this weeks inspirational photo:



It was the green sleeve, the boost of flowers and the white open space that inspired me to come up with my card:


I knew I wanted to have a strip of green ribbon and a strip of flowers surrounded by white space. When I saw the colour combo challenge at Colourq I knew the 'poopy parade' and 'pumpkin pie' had to be the colours of my flowers. Plus over at catered crop they have a 'brad' challenge going so I added these flower brads that have been in my stash for a while.
So it all came together nicely and is a card I can use for any occasion and in the style I love best!

Enjoy the rest of your week x

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Sandie, love those buttons! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the embossed background...one week and I'll see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Ma'am! this is gorgeous. Runway ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your interpretation on this runway inspiration - those buttons are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS, beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! I love those yummy flowers. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you joined us on the Runway! Your card is so sweet...I love the embossed panel

    ReplyDelete
  9. You crafters with brains that can flawlessly come up with a card for three different challenges (or more!) are so inspiring! Your CAS card is right on! Yikes, sounds like an old hippie. Oh, wait, I am.

    ReplyDelete

//