Monday 9 April 2012

Yoga chill!

Happy Bank Hols,

Hope you all had a good Easter and had plenty of time to chill...maybe you got to do some Yoga??

Today my card is for my friend Claire who is always on the move. She is a Lindy Hop fanatic and dances whenever she gets a chance. As well as this she loves Yoga, tap dancing and cycling....I am out of breathe writing this! I joke with her that she is either taping her toes or standing on her head!!
I decided to go with a Yoga card which is sort of weird because I am not a Yoga fan-one of my favourite mugs actually has 'Yoga Kills' written all over it. Still each to their own!!


This digi image is from the mygrafico store and I will be entering into the 'buttons and bows' mygrafico crafts challenge this week.

I will also enter it into the 'silhouette' Sentimental Sundays challenge and the 'use a dig' one stitch at a time challenge.

I haven't been crafting for a week as I seemed to had lost my mojo but I am hoping that this card has helped me find it again!
Have a good week x

4 comments:

  1. I'm worn out thinking about everything Claire does! What an awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card - the colours are great
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the silhouette. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card.. Looks a painful position to me lol.
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time for our Use a Digi challenge.
    Hope to see you back next week :O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete

//