Sunday 23 September 2012

A Casual Play Date

Oh what joy, I have had more inky time creating a CAS card for the 'Fall' challenge on Cas-ual Friday and colour challenge The Play Date Cafe.

I saw a card on less is more site by Marian and was inspired by her use of script and blending. Check out her fab card here.
So with this card as inspiration I got to work. I doubled up a script stamp inked in a yummy chocolate colour, masked it off and blended some honey coloured ink to cover the script. Then added a few leaf stamps blending a red and orange ink to give the 'flamingo' colour and finished off the stamp with that choccy colour.
I know.......I am on a blending ink kick at the moment but I make no excuses as I am loving it.
Enjoy the rest of your day x




10 comments:

  1. I love it too Sandie! Looks absolutely fabulous! Happy Sunday! It's a nice cool, crisp day here! Perfect weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those leaves with the script! A perfect fall card! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delicate and elegant creation. Love the colours.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Sandi thank you so much for the shout out. Your card is simply the best and very sweet. Im inpired by you and I shall "follow" you right back. It was my first time playing with LIM team and they have the most friendliest stampin siters I have ever seen. Stay in touch!

    Your friend from the USA/California
    xo, Marian (www.StudioMbyMarian.blogspot.com)

    PS I love the name of your site/banner and the presentation is lovely. I so much want to visit the London someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome stamping! thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're on a roll with the leaves! Another super stunning leafy creation. Great bit of blending action too. The whole card reminds me of carrot cake...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fall colors. The leaves look great against the text !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous fall card, love the movement you've got going on here. Thanks for sharing your awesome talents with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love this, Sandie! The composition just flows and the fall colors are so beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Love the blending on the vine stamps. Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

//