Sunday 23 September 2012

White Christmas

Gosh crafting chums, 2 posts in one day! Another new one for me.

I have been thinking all week what to do for the 'white' challenge on Casology and just couldn't come up with an idea. Then I saw the CAS sketch on Retro sketches and an idea just popped into my head. Don't you just love it when that happens. I flipped the sketch and came up with this card for both challenges:




I haven't used this embossing folder for ages but I knew I wanted to dust it off for this card as it reminds me of snowflakes. This sentiment is another new toy for me from PTI and my new 'love letter' memento ink.

A fun way to spend a rainy Sunday morning in London. Now I must stop having all this fun and get on with the ironing!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is divine...the white on white is stunning and I love the touch of red! Fabulous...and now I must go get the boys breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo stunning. The texture is perfect with the POP of red on the white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic white card - love that ef! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is really stunning. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! Clean and elegant! Congrats and TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandie love your white card. Love that sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandie! This is just stunning! My favourite of all your cards as of today :) LOVE everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful Christmas card! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hah! Now look who's showing off! As if 2 cards in a day wasn't enough.... you had to make it 2 STUNNING cards! Love the white on white and that pop of red just takes it to a whole new level. What next, my friend?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this card...
    thanks for coming to visit my blog...

    ReplyDelete

//