Saturday 22 September 2012

CAS makes a come back!

Happy Saturday crafting chums,

My CAS creativity took a little vacation but today it decided to return in style (well I hope you think so).
I feel refreshed after making this card. I used the 'Turning a new leaf' stamp set from PTI. I tried to incorporate the idea of movement and repetition principles I have been reading about on Moxie Fab. And will be entering this card into the  Moxie Fab rep challenge and the Moxie Fab Movement Challenge
And, as this card is full of those gorgeous Autumn colours, it is ideal for the 'Fall' challenge on Eureka Stamps and the 'leaves' challenge on 4 Crafty Chicks.......gosh a lot of challenges, so CAS really is for me!

I am showing you 2 photos as I have embossed the brown card but found it hard to show this-really because I didn't emboss it with enough pressure. You can just see it in the first photo and in the second photo you can see those warm Autumn colours more clearly:



Have a good weekend x

4 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love how you're using all your new stamp colors. They are divine and the touch of embossing is fabulous against the cream panel. Don't you just love both those stamp sets? Two of my all time favorites! Happy Saturday Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and just beautiful! Very nicely done. Thanks for joining the Eureka! Stamps challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply wonderful! Love the colors you chose for the leaves and I really love that you made your clean and simple come back. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you're back! Love this card - the colours are simply stunning. Gorgeous leaves. CAS is definitely your thing, Sandie.

    ReplyDelete

//