Tuesday 4 September 2012

My Favourite place to be!

This coming Sunday is my seventh Wedding Anniversary and today Runway Inspired challenged us to make a card taking inspiration from this picture:





It was the bright orange and blue combo blocks that caught by eye and then I saw Angeline's card here on her blog and immediately I knew what card I wanted to make for hubby. I already knew the sentiment I wanted to use from Paper Makeup Stamps but had been struggling what design I could use to match the gorgeous words. Well, thank-you Angeline for the inspiration!

This took me ages to make as I kept getting the hearts placed wrong but after my sixth attempt I managed it BUT then I realised that the sentiment has the US spelling of 'favourite'.  However hubby is worse at spelling than me so I thought you would probably not notice (lets wait and see!!).
And the sentiment is very true, being with him is my favourite place to be!

And here is my card:


I will also be entering this into the 'Boys and Men' challenges at:

By Cute and Girly
Hooked on Crafts

6 comments:

  1. Sandie, this is fabulous! Happy early anniversary to you and Callum...I'm sure he'll love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandie for your comment and your lovely mentioned here :) What a beautiful card you have attempt here! I am sure your hubby will touched when received it!

    Happy Wedding Anniversary :)

    Hugs,
    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Boys/Men challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stripes peeking out from behind the hearts! It's funny, I never consider the different spellings of words like favorite/favourite. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to incorporate those stripes! I'm so glad RIC could inspire your card.

    ReplyDelete

//