Wednesday 21 August 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More #59

Happy Wednesday and today it is our CAS challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. That means we want to see clean and simple designs. This week we have a little twist as well-if you use an image by our fabulous sponsor Nicecrane Designs your project doesn't have to be CAS, you add lots of layers, ribbons, bells, whatever you fancy!

Although my card has some colouring, heat embossing and paper piecing, I have still gone CAS.


I have heat embossed the sentiment, paper pieced the teabag and coloured the teacup. All of the stamps are from Fresh Squeezed Stamps.

This week our winner will receive a $20 gift voucher from Nicecrane Designs. Check out the store here.

Our DT have some wonderful projects for you today so please do take a peek at our blog to be inspired. Then it is your turn to get creating and join in the fun!

I am also going to link this up to Jackie's Pantone Colour African Violet challenge (you can win a new custom designed blog header) and the CAS challenge at Artistic Inspirations.

9 comments:

  1. You make me want to put the kettle on with this cool card!! One of these days, we will be having a cuppa together, my friend. LOVE your CAS creation. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and fun card! The black background looks stunning and I love the layout. The weather here combined with your card certainly make me want a cup of hot drink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun card, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do the CAS style so well, Sandie, and what fabulous tea themed images you've used - and a perfectly matching sentiment too! Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandie. Love your 'Very British' card in not so British colours. Made me smile and wanting to brew a cup of coffee. LOL Have a lovely day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super CUTE Sandie! Thanks for linking your card up to my African Violet color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the simplicity of your card, goodluck on our challenge over on artistic inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweet card... Love the saying I have been agonizing over this stamp set for quite some time. Now I may have to purchase.
    Thanks for entering AI this week for CAS. Good luck
    Carmen DT

    ReplyDelete

//