Saturday 24 August 2013

Inkspirational #34

Its time for my Weekend Warrior post at Inkspirational and this week we have this wonderfully romantic card by Marina for you to CASE.


I was inspired by the bold lettering and was going to go for a Love theme but as I started create another idea came into my head......I would make a card that I could use as a love card or for a number of other reasons-congratulations, Happy Anniversary etc. 
I did this by combining my Tech Talk CAS-ual Friday Stamps with a sentiment and heart from a Fresh Squeezed Stamp set




I stamped the heart directly onto the card base then stamped another one and covered it with glossy accents, fussy cut it and mounted it on a foam pad to give dimension.

This month Eclectic Anthology are our sponsors.

Before you get inky don't forget to take a look here at the fabulous projects our DT have come up with.

I am also going to enter this into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments-anything but a Birthday card

Have fun x



12 comments:

  1. Sandie, This is awesome...I LOVE the way you combined the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on th challenge. Clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandie. So creative and clever! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love cards that can be used for several purposes and for both men and women - and this is such a card! Clever design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever and fun, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this fun card, Sandie!!! The pop of red is AWESOME and I adore the fun key stamps! Fabulous creation, friend! :) HUGS and have a great week next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really striking design - the pops of red really draw the eye. I agree it could be used for loads of occasions. I love the rounded edges. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and fun, many great, inventive ideas in this one! The red heart really pops and you know I love all the cute stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous cards and perfect for many occasions. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your CAS card is great. I have little talent for CAS and I admire people like you who do it so well!

    kathy b
    Aud Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandie, I LOVE the bold graphic look of this card, great colours too - the red popped up glossy heart is such a sweet detail!
    {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. great CAS card love the letter stamps and just the flash of red -thanks for joining us at Happy Campers
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

//