Sunday 4 August 2013

Time to shop!

Happy Sunday my crafting friends,

Today I have a card for you that was made for a friend's Birthday. I was in the mood to do some colouring and decided to have a go at doing a 'case' of this of my blogging friend Nonni. Nonni is an expert at colouring and has been advising me on which markers to purchase etc. I have just received some new markers but I actually did this card before these arrived. So I am hoping my colouring skills will soon improve.


I love this stamp and sentiment-so perfectly girly. I have not only coloured here but I have used patterned paper!! I am not sure what came over me!

Now I have my new markers I am hoping to learn how to blend colours for hair and skin etc so am on the hunt for some digis.

I am going to enter this into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles-Birthday Girl
MilkCoffee Challenges-show us your colouring skills
Crafts and Me-anything goes

And here is Nonni' card:


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday x




14 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! That stamp is awesome and you have done a terrific job with colouring. Cant wait to see more xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The coloring is fabulous and the sentiment is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Great job on coloring, looks really smooth and the color conbination is pretty! This stamp set is so much fun... I want to use it soon again too. We are travelling back home now, I'll write you later! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol the sentiment says it all. Lovely card thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! And your colouring is great, my friend!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again!!! I'm back to tell you that your card is perfect for our Birthday Girl challenge. Well done!
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your colouring, Sandie! Great job. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandie. LOVE the image ... and your coloring is excellent - love the colors you've used - so summery! Nonni is an expert in coloring - that's for sure and I have long admired her work. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun Sandie! Your coloring is great and that sentiment is so cute!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Sandie! I'm hopeless with markers so I hardly ever use them, but your colouring looks really beautiful. I also wanted to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, it made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the colors and your coloring technique works really well with this image. I also think it would be a very fun image to paper piece! A great image for a card for a girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card!! Thanks for joining us at Polka doodles!!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Fabulous card Sandie.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card, love that image and your colouring looks great to me. Thanks for joining us at PolkaDoodles this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

//