Monday 26 August 2013

One Layer Vintage

Happy Sunday my friends,

I made my card today for the One Layer Wednesday card challenge and the Pantone Colour challenge that Jackie Rockwell is running on her blog here. Jackie is offering the winner of her challenge a new custom designed blog header. As Jackie has already designed my blog header I am entering in the hope of winning this for a friend.
I was trying to make a card for the Emerald challenge but the more I look at my card the more I realise that it is more suitable for the 'Tender shoots' colour, so I am entering into that one. And will have another go at the Emerald colour!
I will also enter this into the vintage challenge at Addicted to Stamps Challenge


(hover over the image and click on the red button to pin it to your Pinterest board)

I have again mixed my vintage typewriter stamp with the tech talk stamp from CAS-ual Friday Stamps. I love the mix of old and new. And as this is one layer perfect for popping in the post!


Enjoy the rest of your day x

6 comments:

  1. Hey! We must both be 'tapping' into something here...I just posted a card with a vintage typewriter almost simultaneously! I love your CAS approach here, very striking and the text sentiment makes it both vintage and contemporary. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever! I love all the typewriter cards and you are doing a fabulous job mixing/matching your different stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That typewriter stamp is so gorgeous and works for so many different kind of cards. I love the one layer style and colors of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lynn; it is a clever card and your choice of colour keeps it upbeat and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does go well with the Tender Shoots color. I love the sentiment too! So HAPPY you played along again Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS card, love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

//