Thursday 29 August 2013

Just for You

Happy Friday Eve,

Today I have a card for you that was inspired by Lori's card here at the Muse Club. I liked the layout of Lori's card and in particular the panel with the curved edges. I also wanted to make a linen coloured card for Jackie's Pantone Colour challenge (free custom design blog header to be won with Jackie's challenge)

(hover over the image and click on the pin to save to pinterest)


I found this flowered card in my stash along with these buttons and just followed Lori's layout to create this card.

And before I go I wanted to say a big thank you to the team at Casology who picked this vintage typewriter card as the winner this week. I am still doing the happy dance!

Hope you all have a great day x






13 comments:

  1. So soft and feminine and absolutely wonderful take on both challenges. I love how you added the touch of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your CASology win for your typewriter card. This card is so pretty, love the very soft look and the cluster of embellishments! Thanks for playing along again my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful, the colors are soothing and i love that flower stamp. Cute embellishing too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - love the soft feminine feel of your take on this week's Muse! Thanks for playing along, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - I love the soft pretty colours - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That curved edge is fabulous, Sandie - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-235.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of your card. The flower is delicate and is a great focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has such a softness to it, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the soft, neutral color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fab soft and dreamy card, with warm colour tones. I love it

    Bev :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the Casology win! Today's card is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

//