Monday 27 May 2013

A Slice of Birthday Happiness!

Happy Monday my friends,

My card today is again using my new PTI 'watermark wonder' set but this time to make a more girly Birthday card.


This time I decided to use some melon embossing powder to give me the top watermark and then some soft pink ink for the second 2. I added texture using the PTI linen embossing folder.

I am going to enter this into the following challenges:
Addicted to CAS-birthday
Crafting All Seasons-think pink
Operation Write Home-3 times

Have a great week x

10 comments:

  1. Love this...the touch of texture on the card is perfect Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous CAS birthday card, Sandie and the texture embossing looks amazing! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love, love, love this card, Sandie! It's everything a CAS card should be! Amazing what the linen embossed pattern and a few stripes of color can do to a card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS card! Thanks so much for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time, in our 2nd birthday & Think Pink tribute challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the watermarks and the colors you chose are fabulous! Thanks for playing in our birthday challenge at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty in pink! CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a perfectly CAS birthday card! I love your embossed linen and then the three different pinks. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandie ... I was just wandering through ATCAS and saw your name in lights as the CAS Perfectionist for this gorgeously girlie card ... so I've popped over to say woo-hoo and congatulations! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

//