Wednesday 22 May 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More #46

Hello my crafting friends,

This week at Addicted to Stamps and More our challenge is 'Anything Goes'. Yes, that is right, you can create what you like!

I have not gone very wild but stuck with what I love most in the world of card making...CAS!!

I did however try 'glimmer mist' for the fist time. I have had a bottle of 'perfect pearls' bronze glimmer mist on my crafting table for a while. It sits there and tempts me to play but, until I made this card, I had been a bit scared of trying this out. But, yet again, when I stepped out of my comfort zone, I had fun and liked the end result. See what you think?


I think this could be a great card for a guy or girl or made into a set of notelets using different sentiments and colours!

Our DT have created some fab projects so pop over to our blog here and be inspired. Then get stamping and remember this week Whoopsie Daisy are our sponsors and you could win 2 sheets of digi images!

I am going to enter this into the following challenges:
Make it Monday with the Kraft Outlet-celebrations
Artistic Impressions-cards for Men

15 comments:

  1. Hi Sandie. Fabulous CAS card. Love the vintage image done in bronze on the kraft paper. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS card Sandie. Love the kraft cardstock and it would definately be suitable for male or female. Great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great one layer card! I'm a huge kraft fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A one layer card - how brave you are Sandie! I do like it though and agree that it would make a lovely set of notecards - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS card Sandie, great stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh la la. The spray mist really gives the card a fabulous rustic feel I have a few bottles of spray mist that I use occasionally but they still scare me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bronze misting works so well on the kraft, Sandie ... super effect and perfect with the image! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful composition, nice machine ...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this clean layout and how bronze mist on kraft adds to the vintage, distressed feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey up Sandie. Wonderful card. Classy. I agree with you, a set of these as notelets would be lovely. Would also be a great stocking filler.
    Hugs Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are absolutely fabulous at CAS cards Sandie - I can tell that you have found your true style. I love the old feel of this and that great typewriter. Terrific! D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a GREAT CAS card!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal for our Celebrations challenges! Don't forget, another challenge starts tomorrow so hope to see you play along :)
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome CAS card! I find CAS cards are so difficult and you totally rocked it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

//