Thursday 23 May 2013

CAS-Colour and Sketches.

Here we are at Friday Eve again! And I hope you are having a good one. This week at CAS-Colour and Sketches we have this sketch for you:


This is a great sketch for a CAS card and I had a lot of fun making this card:



I have heat embossed the dress form with vanilla. I made this card for Ruth a crafting friend who loves dress stamps and dies and who introduced me to heat embossing! Ruth loves to decorate the inside of her cards so naturally I have done this for her:





Pop over to our blog here and see what fabulous cards our DT have created from this weeks sketch, then play along, we are looking forward to viewing your creations!

Have fun!

9 comments:

  1. Morning Sandie - what a lovely bright card you have made - I love how you have rounded off just the one corner - very stylish - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realty must decorate the inside of my card on occasion. This truly is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Sandie! Love the touch of pearl and the rounded corner! I like to occasionally do the insides too, but normally I just forget, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im loving all that texture, Sandie. Your rounded corner is very stylish and so is your stamping. Great card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great CAS front and a great design for the inside as well! I also like the detail of the one rounded corner. I'm sure Ruth will love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful CAS card, allowing the image to e the focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandie I love the colours you've used, and I'm sure your friend will love it too!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card and you used a perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very chic and stylish and I absolutely LOVED it Sandie! Thank you SO much for my fabulous birthday card! I made sure any of my handmade birthday cards were proudly & prominently displayed and your card attracted lots of positive attention!
    {{{{hugs}}}} to you dear friend! Hope you're enjoying the long Bank Holiday weekend and seeing lots of sunshine!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

//