Thursday 9 May 2013

CAS-Colour and Sketches.

Happy Friday Eve and I hope you are all ready for a our sketch challenge at CAS-Colour and Sketches. This week we have this great CAS sketch for you:


I have flipped the sketch and changed the shape and used 3 little sentiments for the circles. My very own CAS version and a card for my Dad's Birthday. He is a golf addict so these stamps from paper smooches are perfect for him.


I used kraft as Dad has mentioned a few times that he likes the cards I make using this. I added a few buttons that came from my Mum's box of old buttons. The dark green card has been scored for extra texture.
Out DT have some great cards to inspire you so pop over to our blog here and leave then some love!
I am looking forward to seeing what cards you are inspired to make-happy stamping and inking x

4 comments:

  1. Your dad is going to love, love, love this! I love the golf cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun - love your interpretation of the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Father's Day card, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for Daddy. Love that golf buggy!

    ReplyDelete

//