Saturday 25 May 2013

Inkspirational #21

Here we are at the weekend again and I am here to share with you my 'end of the week encouragement card' for this week's challenge at Inkspirational. And we have this sketch for you:


As soon as I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to use my PTI 'square prints' stamp set. 


Our DT team have come up with some great inspiration for you. Take a look here and then get inking. Plus Tammy from Creatively Me is sponsoring us this month and giving our monthly winner all these goodies:


I am also going to enter this into the 'squares' challenge at Ruby's Rainbow and the 'just checking' challenge at Creative Challenges
Have a great weekend x

10 comments:

  1. I love the graphic feel of this card Sandie! These are the boys school colors to: orange and black so this card would get put to immediate use in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Sandie! Love the way you used the set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card.So striking.Thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's Rainbow.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done with these stamps, Sandie ... they're on my wishlist! Fantastic bold colours ... brilliant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fabulous, Sandie! The colors and patterns are amazing and they totally pop! HUGS and hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card ROCKS!!!!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colour combo. A really contemporary card that would be great for almost anyone young or old, male or female. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so bold, graphic and striking Sandie, what an eye catching colour combo and design! A fabulous take on the sketch too and I love the contempo feel of this card!
    {{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cool look and your 'square prints' stamp set is a perfect choice for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fab stamp!


    Thankyou for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow for our "Squares" challenge - hope to see you again soon


    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

//