Wednesday 1 May 2013

Muse #15

Happy Wednesday my friends,

This week the super talented Jen created this fabulous card to inspire us at the Muse Club. My card is quite different from Jen's but it was the butterfly that first struck me then her explanation of how she likes to use black as it is a great contrast colour. This is where I started and I did try a few different butterfly die cuts but in the end I just used ink and stamps! This is for my Mum's Birthday. Mum has been saying for a while she wished I would make some more long, thin cards so I decided to make one just for her!


I hope she will like it, it doesn't have the bows she loves but does has some gems and is the shape she loves!

I will also enter this into the following challenges:

Cas-ual Fridays-Birthday bash
ABC Challenges-Mothers Day

Here is Jen's card:



Enjoy your day x

11 comments:

  1. Aha! I see it now! An unexpected but beautiful take on this week's Muse! Thansk so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore how the butterfly looks like it is flying away. Great take on the Muse inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky mum! What a sweet card. Love the sentiment, and those butterflies are so delicate. Fragile and lace-like. Really wonderful. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The butterflies seem to be fluttering right off the top of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card! Love the "diminishing" butterflies and different size! Thanks so much for playing along with our Birthday Bash at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and classy - I really like how you've positioned those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So feminine, your Mum will love it, Sandie ... had a long close-in look to enjoy those lovely filigree butterflies fluttering into the distance! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pretty butterflies and how they get smaller as they fly away! I'm pretty sure your Mum will love it. I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your design with the butterflies leaving the card, and I'm sure your Mum will too!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is amazing, love how the butterlfies look like they are flying off of the card! Thanks for playing along this week at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card, Sandie. Your Mum will love it...no doubt about that!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

//