Friday 24 May 2013

Believe!

Happy Friday,

Today I have a card I made using one of my Birthday crafting presents from my cousin Lynn-the 'watermark wonder' set from PTI. I had so much fun playing with this set and made a few cards trying out different designs.
Today I have one of these cards that was inspired by this photo at For Your Inspiration


I was inspired by the long tall trunks that seemed to be forming a tunnel to the burst of yellow colour. I took these elements and made this tall and thin card:



I do love how this turned out!
I am going to enter this into the 'green and yellow' challenge at Make My Monday and the 'CAS' challenge at A blog named Hero

Have a fun Friday x

14 comments:

  1. Your take on the inspiration photo is amazing Sandie. I love that you made a long card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gr8 card and nice take on the inspiration pic.. Will try this color combo soon.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Sandie! Love how you did the inking of the paint swipes! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally fabulous, Sandie!!! The swipes turned out looking absolutely amazing! Thanks for joining us at FYI and MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Sandie. I love the clean simplicity of it!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I LOVE THIS! So perfect for that photo inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous entry! Love what you created- Thanks for joining in with FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, Sandie ... just so completely AWESOME! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful interpretation,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really clever and unique card Sandie. Really love your take on the photo.
    Thanks for joining in with our MMM green and yellow challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Striking, Sandie - love your use of colour. Thanx for joining us at Make My Monday.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, Sandie! Another excellent card! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the the inspiration photo and or fabulous interpretation, just right for the MMM challenge.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete

//