Thursday 2 May 2013

CAS-Colour and Sketches

We have a gorgeous colour combo for you this week at CAS-colour and Sketches and to me I knew I had to make a guy card with these colours:


I do love the orange and blue together. And here is my guy card using these colours (or as near as I could get)


I have stamped these paper smooches ties and then coloured them with promakers. In this photo the blue promaker appears really light however IRL it is more navy!
I think this is a perfect CAS card for a guy and as I have a few male Birthdays coming up this seemed a perfect excuse to get some cards made ready.
Take a look at the wonderful cards our DT have made here then get stamping x

As I have used all Paper Smooches stamps I will be entering this into the 'Anything goes' challenge at Paper Smooches Sparks.

13 comments:

  1. Great CAS card! I agree that it is a perfect card for a bloke! Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome guy card! I love the trio of ties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful masculine card Sandy! :) Enjoy the weekend coming up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ties on a 'masculine' card, hoping to get a stamp soon myself. This is a great CAS card Sandie

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great 'man' card Sandie - the tie stamp is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool design for a male card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would make a great Father's Day card, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cool guy card, Sandie ... the dark base really makes those ties pop! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card IS Totally Cool! What a great card for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect for Father's Day! Great strong colours. Love the 3 ties...cute!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am LOVING your Cute card!! Such a FUN take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

//